Thursday, December 11, 2008

Interesting place to do project

So, I have my last class today (Thursday). Our final is pretty much a mini project of a group of two to three people. We were already in a group of six people in the beginning of the semester. So we kinda still in the same group just split in half. So as we were discussing our mini final project. Ben and Ryan suggested that we should go over to our school BAR to have a beer or two and discuss our project there. I was like.."Sure why not" haha..so we head there and there we were having a beer or two. I had only one large cup of beer while the rest of them had two. I need to drive so yea. anyways, it was more interesting as time went by. hehe..It was FUN!!!...what a interesting place to do a project. Ben and Ryan's face turned RED while Amy was totally fine. I on the other hand..had a little blush..haha..

No comments: