Sunday, November 30, 2008

Getting Marry!

NOT ME! =P

I am so happy that my friends are getting marry. I cannot wait to go to their wedding. If all goes well, I hope they will have their wedding in early 2009. I am so HAPPY for them.

They been together for 10 years. I KNOW!! SO LONG? haha..now you know why I am so happy to know that they're finally getting marry. They been together since like middle school.

The groom asked me when its gonna be my turn.
I was like "You're kidding me"
He repeated "When will it be your turn"
I replied "Never because my bf is not the type that wants to get marry, he likes his freedoms and friends. He doesn't even want to talk about it because he said we're just too young"
groom suggested "Make him"
I said to him "If I have to make a guy love me, stay with me, marry me, I rather not be with that guy. I want the guy to want to love me, stay with me and marry me."
He said "Ok, I guess you just have to wait"
I laughed and said "its so weird how girls will eventually feel that they are wasting their youth on just one guy whos just not willing to get marry or have a future with the girl. Unfortunately, I am one of the girls"
He replied "That is true."

It is true. If I have to waste my youth on just one guy whos just not willing to marry me in the end, I rather break up with that guy. Why waste your time with someone who you will never have a future with? Today he will not want to marry you. Two years from now, he will not. Five years from now, he still will not. How many five years a girl have? I'm 22 years old now. Thats young like all say but 5 years from now I will be 27. That means I am only 3 years away from 30. Being 30 is another stage of life. Do I want to be in another stage of my life with the same guy who were with me since I was 17? NO! HELL NO!!

I am not desperate to get marry. I am still young. Still young for another 3 years. It was just a topic that came up between the groom and I. hehe..I need to keep this a secret from the bride and everyone. Actually, they're looking for a house right now and she knows that they will get marry. BUT he haven't propose to her yet. They are 24 and 26 years old. I think its the right age to get marry and NOT to mention they been together for 10 YEARS. I am so happy for them!!!

Congratulation!!!

No comments: