Monday, November 24, 2008

I miss the old me

Sometimes I feel that I have changed. Bad change or good change. I think its a little bit of both. GOOD, I learned to handle stress really well. BAD, at times I can be really serious to a point that I become too stubborn to relax and cool off..

I started to realize how much I miss the carefree person I once was. WOW! thats like back in high school. I was so carefree back in high school but maybe because I am in college now thats why I became more serious with things. Family, work, school and relationship. I might be pushing my bf a lot to a point that he might hate me. Actually, I hate him as much as he hates me. We're kinda in a love hate relationship. Some people say that I am controlling in my relationship but others say that I am just too serious. People who called me a controlling person, makes me feel HORRIBLE. I am not a bad person. I'm a girl and I see things and want things differently from a guy. What can I say, I am from Verus and my bf from Mars.

SO my new year resolution (kinda earily for that) is to become CAREFREE. I know how to handle stress but I dont know how to relax..HAHAHA does that make any sense?

3 comments:

Danny T. said...

hey J, found your blog. Can't believe you called me when your driving, don't do that next time(safety first). Anyways, it is nice that you called me, out of the blues today, i need to also take some time of from this research term paper.

Danny T. said...

That's a great idea, also i didn't know that you would take my comments seriously...mainly because i know your busy all the time and you also have a boyfriend...didn't know if he's the jealous type.

Danny T. said...

i c, good to know =]