Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stupid RPG

STUPID PS 2 RPG...Dawn of Mana...Its one old game..they discontinued the game..so I have one used copy..anyways...WHat kind of RPG it is when u cannot save the items..such as items to help restore HP and MP...so that means when I fight the stupid boss, theres no way I can heal myself...during the fight, I have to run around to avoid getting hit by the boss..so tiring..NO WONDER they stopped making this stupid game..its BULLSHIT!! so pissed..I played for like 5 hours and still haven't finish with chapter 2..I thought maybe my characters level is not high enough to handle it..so I went back to get my level higher..so after it went higher, i went back to fight the boss and its the same bullshit..comon..5 hours..wasted..DAMN IT

Suppose to help mom but in the end, she said she got it all uncontrolled. what? I guess its fine, gave me time to play some stupid and time wasting RPG...its going back to the SHOP!!

1 comment:

Danny T. said...

lol i didn't know you're into rpg games....not a commend girl thing...Yet, i do know that you like anime. Anyways that was one of the main reasons i gave up on playing games, all the frustration and it kills time too fast.