Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A little bit a day...

It's so cold...I kinda like it and kinda hate it at the same time. School schedule came out yesterday. I am so worry about my last four senior classes. Actually, I mainly worry about this two classes. What if I dont get it next semester. That means I have to take some BS classes and take summer. In other words, instead of finishing in MAY, I will have to finish in AUGUST. NO! O well, we will see.

DAY#2 (do you count the day that you start), So far, I am doing great with trying to be more carefree...=D It's kinda killing me but not too much. I feel a little more relaxed and good stuff like that. Life is too short to worry and stress...

I bought a lot of interesting topic books. I cannot wait to read it but I usually buy it and leave it on my shelves. I kinda like that because I can look through my books whenever I want to read anything at the moment.

This week, I dont have school but I have some homework. Kinda lazy to do anything but I feel so relax and free. Wahoo for me.

1 comment:

Danny T. said...

No need to be mad, go have fun =]