Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankzgiving

Today is thankzgiving. Nothing much happened. It's kinda cold today. For that reason, I did not want to wake up. Got up around 11:45am..hehe..I know thats kinda late. No school, and no work..need to catch up you know. Breakfast. Room to watch movies and slept some more until 5:55pm. Got up and watch a little more TV and than dinner and in the end, more TV. Sounds kinda boring huh? its really relaxing. I feel sleepy again. I have this one essay, I need to turn in on friday and I still haven't started. so lazy.

So back to the "let him have more freedom" topic. My first post, people think that I am not giving my bf enough space/freedom just because I like to know where he is. So, I decided to change to be more carefree and it has been a little less than a week. The result is fine. Whenever he tells me that hes going out, I'm like "o..ok.." and when he ask me questions like "can I do that?" my answer is "do whatever you like/please" well..lately, he have been going out a lot. I feel fine with that..not a whole lot of feelings..not upset or anything..nothing... I guess I am doing a good job on trying to be more carefree.

Today, he went to cousins BBQ than his relative and now he called to tell me that hes going to sunset. I said "o..ok" after 5 minutes into the conversation, he asked "you're not gonna ask me where I'm going?" I said "whatever you like la" so there we go..Do I sound like I dont care or sound like I am giving him more freedom. For some reason, I think both of them are the same thing. I duno, maybe its just me.

No comments: