Monday, January 12, 2009

From today

I feel so small.

I am getting older and wiser. I am trying to look for a nice ring around and less than 50 dollars. LOLZ yes its kinda cheap but I just need something on my finger to remind me one thing. I need to love myself and let myself be myself. I cannot always adjust to people's. I cannot always do what others want me to do. OR put myself down and lower my own standards to please others. I cannot be afraid to be who I am. I cannot be afraid of being alone.

I hope to find a ring tomorrow. I told myself that I wasn't going to buy anything because I want to save but this ring means a lot to me. I need to buy one. Not diamond. I wish but no money. Without a ring, I can still remind myself of that but I like to have it on my finger 24/7. Maybe I am reminding myself a little more than just one thing.

She is gone. please RIP. Everyone will always remember you.

1 comment:

Danny T. said...

A ring! I like that idea, it's nice to see that your passionate of your friends and staying true to your own self =]