Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

2009 is a special year for my friends and I because most of us are graduating from college and moving on to a whole new stage of our life. =D some may move onto a master degree and others may work and maybe get marry. I may consider a master degree but I am not a school person so I must think deep into it. However, I will for sure work.

I feel happy and excited. However, the bad economy makes it a little hard to be excited. I was planning to go Hawaii for my graduation rather than walking on stage but now, no stage and no hawaii. Maybe a little mini trip or none at all. I'm a little disappointed but at the same time, I gotta do what I gotta do right? =) I will try my best!

I got three out of five grades. So far, I am very happy with them. It's what I expected. The last two grades, I am a little worry about them. I did not work as hard in these two classes than the other three. I hope for the best and if I dont do good or dont pass at all, its not a big deal, I can re-take or take something else to replace them. I just want to pass, haha, just give me a C- or whatever it takes to pass me. its expected.

NEW YEARS EVE. I had alot of fun. I planned to go watch fireworks but we ended up not doing that. In the beginning of the night, I got so upset with my bf but in the end, everything turned out just fine. I went to my bf's house and his friends came over to have a little party. The gfs and I had fun playing wii. I joined the bfs to take some shots (tequila) but soon, I joined the gfs with some wine...=D..by the end of the night..I felt nothing...

I am just waiting to add my last semester classes and hope I can get all of them. I better. I only need four more. However, if I dont pass one or two of those two classes, that will be five or maybe six. Still good.

My new year resolution:
1) work hard in school
2) save money..more money
3) learn to control self emotion (hehehe)
4) be more carefree
5) have a little fun here and there

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: