Friday, January 2, 2009

Thoughts

I dont understand. I think guys are selfish people. I feel that guys always want their gf to do almost everything with them but when it comes doing something the gf like, they back away.

Girls will alway call the guy but guys will never try to take some time out to make a call.
Girls get worry about the guy but guys say they care and show nothing more than just saying it.
Guys like to say things and promise things without any action to back it up. In other word, BULLSHIT.
Guys always say that you are so important to them but never make you feel important

YES! I sound like I am mad..not mad..so upset. It's like WTF is wrong with you? Its such a little thing to do. Just a call to let me know about whats going on so that when I try to call you and you're not picking up, I know where you are without worrying so much. thats not fully why.

Guys likes to be cared for but never seem to care much about the girls.
Guys get mad because the gf got mad. HELLO!!
Girl gave attitube to the guy and the guy gets mad and say that its the girls problem because she gave attitube to the guy when the guy got the girl mad first. WTF
When guy finally do something sweet to the girl and girl dont seem to appreciate it and the guy gets mad and say to the girl "you're not appreciating what I am doing" DUH! that sounds familar says the girl.
Guys alway say that they understand but when it comes to it, they dont
When you're sick, the guy said "get well soon" THE END.
When the guy is sick, the girl said "get well soon" along with soup, visits, look over the poor sick person and so much more. WOW what a big difference.

YES!! I still sound upset. I just feel so invisible. I hate this feeling inside of me. It totally killing me. I want to be carefree. yup..new year resolution..COMON just let me whin and let me feel a little better after typing all these.

1 comment:

Danny T. said...

LOL your blog sounds like your on a rage about all guys are jackass' and jerks...i think you should add one more to your resolution list which is a better boyfriend. Anyways, chill J. and HAPPY NEW YEARS!?!?

"It's time for change"...(Obama, B., 2009)

Anyways your welcome to call me anytime =]