Sunday, January 4, 2009

So much better

Its so strange how things work.

After whinning, chatting with a friend online and overnight, I felt so much better about everything.

One thing bad about me--> I think too deep and care too much about my feelings. I am so stubborn that I want things the way I like it. I cannot be like this because no one is prefect and I cannot always get what I want. I need to adjust to whatever is happening. I look too into the future and thats kinda a bad thing because I want the future to be the way I want it. Stubborn I say. SO bad.

I should just let things flow. For many years, I told myself that I need to let things flow. I cannot control anything. I cannot always get what I want. Actually, I usually dont get what I want anyways. SO. I need to relax and just let things be the way it is. Same with people.

I cannot expect my bf to make me feel the way I want to feel. I cannot expect him to treat me the way I have never been treated before. I want it so badly but again, I cannot always get what I want. Maybe I should just relax and let the relationship flow the way it should. I always rush things and I know that. I clearly see what is wrong with the relationship and I know what he and I want. I know how to fix it but I cannot work it alone. You cannot clap with only one hand. NOW, maybe for now, I should just relax and let it grow without rushing.

No comments: