Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just excited

I got all my grades. I am very happy with them because I got two unexpected good grades. I thought I was gonna get a C- or not pass but I got way better than a C-. Did professors turn GOOD? Overall, I got really good grades.

Work is boring. I like to be full time or at least more flexible. LIKE, let me work more during breaks but I cannot because I am required to work the hours I have. sucks. I want another part time job.

Boyfriend....NO comment. I know how to love him and at the same time, I truly know how to hate his guts. nothing went wrong. I am just saying it.

Family. one word, worries. Please let it pass as soon as possible.

School. I will be getting my classes on Thursday. Hopefully, I get the professor I want. ONLY four classes and I am so DONE!! I hope they are good and easy professor.

Life. kinda boring but kinda relaxing. I am done with my RPG game. It's kinda fun.

I think I am getting FAT!! People never believe me but I know my body better than anyone out there. I am getting FAT. o well....I'm too lazy. I'll let it burn its own fat...slowly..HAHAHA

I have been sleeping really late.

No comments: